CCI will provide, upon approved request, reasonable accommodations including auxiliary aids and services necessary to afford an individual with a documented disability an equal opportunity to participate in all services, programs, and activities. To request special accommodations, please provide an original letter signed by the applicant and an evaluator, qualified psychologist, physician, or other health care professional who specializes in the stated disability. This letter should include the following:
- The specific diagnosed disability
- The specific functional limitations
- Impact of the functional limitations on the individual’s ability to participate in the testing activity
- What accommodations or assistive devices, if any, would cancel or ease the impact of the disability on the candidate’s ability to participate in the examination process
Additional documentation required:
- Verification of the evaluator, psychologist, physician, or health care professional credentials and specialty in the diagnosis of the stated disability.
- Examples, when possible, of where special accommodations have been requested and granted. If no prior accommodations have been provided, the evaluator, psychologist, physician, or healthcare professional should include a detailed explanation as to why no accommodations were given in the past and why accommodations are needed now.
REQUESTS FOR SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS AND THE REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH EACH APPLICATION, INCLUDING RE-EXAMINATIONS.
CCI reserves the right to request additional documentation.