- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
CCI administers examinations for the following Credentials:
- CCT: Certified Cardiographic Technician
- CRAT: Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician
- RCCS: Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer
- RCES: Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist
- RCIS: Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
- RCS: Registered Cardiac Sonographer
- RPhS: Registered Phlebology Sonographer
- RVS: Registered Vascular Specialist
New Non-North American Examination:
The basic echocardiography credentialing program will only be available to healthcare providers outside of North America.
CCI will only recognize this basic echocardiography examination and credential outside of North America.
The only mechanism for obtaining a CCI credential is through examination by CCI. Upon passing the required examination process, the registrant is awarded a credential certificate and provided a wallet card to signify their registry/certification status. The credentials awarded by of CCI may only be used by professionals who successfully complete the required examinations.
CCI registrants maintain an "Active" credential through the submission of triennial (three-year) renewal fees and the accrual of continuing educational units (CEUs) on a triennial basis. Read about the CEU Submission here.
The credentialed status of CCI registrants may be verified online here.
Click Here for the current CCI Examination and Application Overview booklets containing exam qualifications, policies and test outlines. There are four different versions and they are in .pdf format.