- About CCI
- For Educators
- Links & Resources
- Credential Verification
- Job Postings
Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist/Cardiovascular/Interventional Rad Technologist
Children's Hosptial of Orange County
CHOC Children’s Hospital is committed to making Orange County one of the healthiest places for children in the nation. When the doors of our new state-of-the art patient care tower open in Spring 2013, CHOC Children's, a Magnet hospital, is destined to be one of the safest and most advanced children’s hospitals in the world. For pediatric and healthcare professionals, this is a rare opportunity to grow your career and help shape the future of pediatric medicine.
Our new Tower will house a brand new Cath Lab Department and we are currently building our world class Cath Lab team. Our greatest transformation is taking place right now. It's a great time to grow your career and become a part of this exciting time in our history!
Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist / Cardiovascular / Interventional Rad Technologist
4 positions available
This position requires:
• One to three years working in a pediatric cardiac cath lab environment.
• Three to five years working in an acute care, pediatric environment is preferred
• Graduate from an AMA approved education program in Radiologic Technology.
• American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
• Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
• California Certified Radiologic Technologist license (CRT)
• California Fluoroscopy Permit
• American Heart Association BLS
This position is not yet available on our website. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and a one paragraph explanation of how your experience qualifies for the position, to John Mitchell / Clinical Sourcer at email@example.com
Children’s Hospital of Orange County is located in the city of Orange, California. Our mission is simple: to nurture, advance and protect the health and well-being of children. Our new CHOC patient care tower represents a major investment in quality and patient safety, as well as in our ability to deliver the most advanced healthcare to all the children we serve.
CHOC Children’s Hospital of Orange County | 455 South Main Street | Orange, CA 92868-3874 | www.choc.org