- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT) Full-Time Contract
Supplemental Health Care
Supplemental Health Care is a leading health care staffing company with over 60 locations and 4 national travel divisions. We specialize in placing healthcare professionals in great jobs at top health care facilities coast to coast.
One of our most long-standing Acute Care Hospital Clients in Denton, TX has requested we find a Cardiovascular Technologist for a full-time, 13-week contract. Under the direct supervision of the physician, the CVT will provide heart and vascular services including cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology.
This position will be 40 hours per week for a 13-week contract period. The likelihood of extension is very high. If you are looking to move to the area, or are interested in travel, a 13-week contract is a great option. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 hours a day, plus call.
In addition to increased flexibility and more control of your work life, you’ll also enjoy our unmatched Supplemental Advantages, including:
• Excellent Compensation packages
• Customized health, dental and life insurance
• 401 (k) savings program with company match and immediate vesting
• Life-time payments for referrals on healthcare professionals
• Free or discounted online continuing education classes on Supplemental University
• Our Rewards, the appreciation program that lets you earn great gifts
• Personalized business cards
• And much more!
Requirements for this position include a minimum of one-year experience working in Cardiac Cath Lab, ARRT or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, current Healthcare Provider BLS from American Heart Association, and ability and willingness to participate in a call schedule.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org