- About CCI
- For Educators
- Renew Credential
- Credential Verification
- Links & Resources
Invasive Cardiovascular Technology Instructor
St. Cloud Technical & Community College
St. Cloud, MN
POSITION: Invasive Cardiovascular Technology Instructor
Start date August 20, 2015
Cardiovascular Technology • Teach a wide range of Invasive Cardiovascular Technology courses across the curriculum.
• Assign, supervise, and assess students in the lab and clinical settings (may be at non-traditional times and days)
• Work as a team member in maintaining a learning environment
• Design and revise curriculum and produce other instructional materials
• Participate as a faculty member in college committees and activities
• Assist in course scheduling and inter-program collaboration.
Must meet minimum qualifications for faculty credentialing in Cardiovascular Technology (please refer to the MNSCU Credentialing Website at: http://www.cfc.mnscu.edu/)
• Minimum of Associate’s Degree in Cardiovascular Technology
• Current certification (RCIS or RCES) from Cardiovascular Credential International (CCI) and current CPR certification for the Healthcare Professional
Occupational Experience Requirement
• Four full-time years (or equivalent) of verified related paid work experience as a cardiovascular technologist
• One year of this work experience shall be within the five years immediately preceding the date of application for the credential field. The recency requirement shall be waived if the individual has two years of successful full-time (or equivalent) postsecondary teaching experience in the credential field within the last five years.
• Experience with use of all equipment and instrumentation in the electrophysiology lab
• Experience using cardiac ablations
• Teaching and/or managerial experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit your online application and supporting information to: http://www.sctcc.edu/human-resources/job-openings. A cover letter that addresses how previous experience can be used to accomplish the position requirements, resume, references, and transcript copies will be required as part of the application process. Position will remain open until filled. A screening committee interview, including a teaching demonstration will be required. Review of resumes will begin August 7, 2015.
Women and people of diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. St. Cloud Technical College is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer/ADA Accessible Facility. St. Cloud Technical and Community College is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities System.