- About CCI
- For Educators
- Links & Resources
- Credential Verification
- Job Postings
Manager, Clinical Monitoring Operations
Job title: Manager, Clinical Monitoring Operations
Department: Clinical Monitoring Center
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Clinical Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Monitoring Center Clinical Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the remote Monitoring Center, including the hiring, training and supervision of CardioNet’s clinical monitoring staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage the day to day operations of the remote cardiac monitoring center. This includes the hiring, training and scheduling of all employees.
• Monitor the QA, productivity and attendance of all employees.
• Ensure all CardioNet policies and procedures are followed, including HIPAA and Medicare IDTF requirements.
• Provide on-going in-service training programs and QA review for the employees for the monitoring center.
• Schedule routine staff meetings.
• Analysis and focus on quality and efficiency measurements.
• Problem solving of practice, physician and patient service issues.
• Assist in annual performance review of technicians.
• CCT certification, RN or Paramedic
• 3 – 5 years ECG analysis experience
• Minimum three years supervisory experience
• Demonstrated success in communicating and presenting to senior level clinical executives
• Strong team player
• Computer experience with Windows and Microsoft office
• Must be able to rotate shifts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree in related field
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write patient documentation, routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively to customers and/or co-workers.
Articulates using proper grammar, speaks English clearly and can be easily heard and understood by customers.
Ability to obtain the trust and confidence of our customers over the phone.
Strong customer service and organizational skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Job is sedentary and requires sitting at a desk using a computer and phone to perform the functions of the job at hand. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.